Go ahead and munch! This smart snack uses fat-free popcorn and pretzel sticks and low-fat Baked Bugles to make snacking a pure pleasure.
Do-Ahead Tip Planning a large party or get-together? Double this recipe. It can be made several days in advance and stored in airtight containers until the big event.
Love the Southwest? Fun and interesting chili-shaped and Southwest- style serving bowls and platters are becoming popular and widely available. They’re an excellent way to display and serve your
- 2 bags Pop•Secret 94% Fat Free microwave popcorn (any flavor),
- popped (24 cups)
- 6 cups Baked Bugles® Cheddar flavor corn snacks
- 2 cups fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine-type product, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 300°F.
2. Divide popcorn, corn snacks and pretzels between two 2-gallon
plastic food-storage bags.
3. Mix margarine-type product, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder;
pour over mixture in bags. Seal bags; shake to coat. Sprinkle with
cheese. Seal bags; shake to coat.
4. Pour mixture into two ungreased rectangular pans, 13x9x2 inches.
5. Bake 10 minutes; cool. Store in airtight container.